Tuesday, September 29, 2009

do you remember when we danced under those twinkle lights?



we celebrated by dining here, which is also where we held our reception 3 years ago. and i'm pretty sure i chose tuscany just so i could have an excuse to eat there at least once a year. seriously, have you tried their pork chops and pumpkin chocolate chip bread pudding?
no? your life is not complete.

and that courtyard is where we had our first dance as man & wife. some of you might remember that g surprised me by arranging for kalai to show up and play my favorite song live.

greatest moment of my life.
no joke.

5 comments:

  1. yay! I'm glad you got to celebrate!! I'm pretty sure I'll never get to go to Tuscany again, so thanks for having your wedding there, it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that place - our first real "fancy" date was there.
    I love that you get to go back to where you had your reception to eat. Mine? Not so much.
    Still wish I could've been there (sniff sniff)....have I mentioned that enough for your lifetime yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember! It was a great night! Hard to believe it was 3 years ago, seems like yesterday! Congrats to you guys! Here's wishing you many many more perfectly happy years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fairy tale romance. Happy #3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary! That was such a perfect night. You two are an amazing couple! Love ya sis.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!