Tuesday, August 23, 2011

pardon me, while i go throw up.

(no, i'm not pregnant. that title might throw a few of you off...sorry)

so, i've just discovered that every picture i have posted on this blog besides ones from the past few MONTHS is now gone and replaced by a black box, instead.

since i have been blogging for (oh, i don't know) the PAST 4 YEARS, this is rad. really rad. i am thrilled to have lost all of that time writing and taking pictures and documenting my life. and i kind of want to go throw up i feel so sick about it.

pardon me while i go cry and swear and cry some more.

8 comments:

  1. what the hell? my heart is in my stomach! can you email blogger? ummm sorta' freaking now.
    do you ever do a blog backup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's better, it's back , it's up!! At least I can see it! I would DIE. Makes me sick to think about too! Is it all figured out? It looks like it is-or am I just really REALLY good at remembering exactly what it looked like & using my imagination?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What!?!? Oh no, what happened??

    ReplyDelete
  4. i noticed that and thought it was just my computer. what happened? I'm so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! This is Megan (the commenter about Utah SAHM life on Nat the Fat Rat). I love your blog! Minus this post, which would make me throw up and swear right along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'Kay. I can't find your email. So I must say here that you and I must be friends because I love your clothes, your decor, and that post about Edward and Bella I randomly clicked on (the one from 2008). I nearly screamed out loud because you said EXACTLY WHAT I THINK about Bella!!! I think Edward is smoking HOT. I think Jacob is WAAAYYY more interesting than Edward (and also smoking HOT). And I want to smack Bella so, so, soooo badly. Most. Boring. Person. EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG sooo sorry! I might be your computer because all your pics seem to work from my computer? Is there a way to back up blogs? I need to figure one out so this doesnt happen to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. did you find a way to get them back? that's like my worst nightmare.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!