Saturday, September 17, 2011

the state of affairs this morning.

me: matted hair. drank some orange juice. still in pajamas. actin' a fool.
g: studious. skyped into class. doesn't appreciate the wife's silliness and interruptions. scruff.
evie: bathed. dressed. ate rice cereal and a banana. thumb in mouth. napping.
my closet: needs to be organized.
the bananas: are almost ready to be baked.
my jackets: i love them with my whole heart!!
pandora: bieber.
date night: was last night.
sushi: is gooood.
ryan gosling: was in my dreams.
i own: red pants!
i also own: green ones.



thank you for listening.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! This is something I would post as an effort to focus on something other than annoying Clay. Am I right? Is that the mood you're in? And I like how scruff sounds like a grouchy dog saying "ruff" at the end of that sentence. My day has been INSANITY!!!! and it's not over yet. I'll post later. I'm here to avoid the inevitable....cleaning the bathroom. The bane of my existence.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!