Thursday, February 18, 2010

ladies, ladies.

saw this picture in the midst of a crazy, stressful day & it made me smile, because i loved it so much. i got to spend all day last saturday with these gorgeous women and go out to dinner & a movie last night with some more of my favorite ladies. so grateful for life long friends, both old & new. and while we are on the topic of gorgeous women, why is it that pretty much every friend i have could be a super model? no fair.

so grateful to have all of you in my life. even if standing next to you in pictures is daunting!  xo.

6 comments:

  1. Funny, I was thinking that same thing when looking at pictures from Blaire's wedding. You all could be super models! Not even kidding! And then they pass it on to their beautiful kids that could honestly be Gap babies. I love it! But like you said, it's not really fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved saturday as well!! It was such a blast to be all together again. I miss that. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so grateful Steph has such great friends! You could be a supermodel too my dear. P.S. you could also be a writer, I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to hear that I am not the only one who goes through that. Thanks for your comment, it was really nice and uplifting. Also, it's awesome how much time you get to spend with your gal pals! You're right, you are all absolutely gorgeous. It looks like a magazine cover. lol.

    Love you cous!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!