Sunday, February 28, 2010

ten.

wearing: shade skirt, h&m black blouse, f21 tights, target heels

what i actually ended up wearing today was slightly different than this (i changed my shoes) and i also ironed my skirt after taking this picture, but here is my outfit for the day. in other news, i've realized i never have time to accessorize. i blame this entirely on the fact that i sleep through my alarm every single day. this outfit could use a belt, funky necklace or a scarf to tie it together, but i ran out of time.

off to watch the olympics with g. he is super obsessed. happy sunday.

4 comments:

  1. I love that blouse! You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I just saw your dog in this picture and laughed out loud. How cute! And he's just staring at you like what are you doing? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, jack is obsessed with me. it is unreal. he literally never lets me out of his sight & it drives me insane. i think he thinks his only job in life is to know exactly where i am at every minute of every day.

    he has been in probably every single picture, but usually i can crop him out.

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hey! You have a real talent for writing, lady. Hope you already knew that. I love your idea- 30 days of outfits. What a great way to utilize your wardrobe. Hope all is well!

    Caitlin Reese

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!